Brisbane Executive Transfers accepts payment via all major credit cards, however payments may be subject to Merchant fees.
Bank Transfer – Payment via bank transfer needs to be made at least 7 business days before the booking time to enable the funds to be cleared in our account before clients are collected. Business days are classified as Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Personal Cheques – Brisbane Executive TransfersNo payment via cheque is accepted at this time
Brisbane Executive Transfers does not store credit card details. All card transactions are processed via our secure gateway
Booking Cancellation policy:
- More than 48 hours notice before a booking time 100% of the fare will be refunded
- Between 48 hours and 12 hours before booking time, a 25% fee will be charged
- Between 12 hours and 3 hours, a 50% fee will be charged
- Less than 3 hours notice, the full booking fee will be charged
- In addition to the above, a $10 administration fee applies to all cancellations
- Where a cancellation is requested by the customer, credit card surcharges can not be refunded, regardless of the period of notification
- This cancellation policy does not apply to group bookings, weddings and any other special bookings which require multiple cars and/or multiple pickups, or other requirements which involves Brisbane Executive Transfers purchasing special items for the sole use of that
booking. Bookings in those instances will be subject to a minimum of 14 business days cancellation notice, otherwise the full booking amount will be charged and the special purchases whether used or not will be required to be paid for by the client.
- Cancellations must be made by telephoning our office. If sending a cancellation request via email,
please call our office to ensure that it has been received if you do not receives a response back via email.
Confirmation of Bookings – Bookings have not been confirmed until you have received an email confirmation from our office. If you have not received this confirmation for an existing booking, please contact our office. All bookings will be sent with a unique booking number so they can be tracked by both company and client
Tolls/Parking/Airport Charges – All tolls, airport charges and parking fees in relation to the fare are included in the quoted price. However, the total fare may be subject to the credit card fees as stipulated previously. If a client changes routing of vehicle and the new routing necessitates additional tolls/airport charges/parking, these will be additional charges to the booking.
Bookings – – All bookings require credit card details as security, whether the client is paying via credit card or bank transfer. If payment is made via bank transfer, and the payment has cleared our account prior to the booking, credit card details will not be required.
Prices are quoted in Australian dollars and exclude credit card surcharges and international bank transfer fees.
Our prices are based on the information provided at the time of booking. Changes to bookings, including detours or deviations from the scheduled itinerary, additional stops, unscheduled waiting time, etc. may incur additional charges, payable at the time of booking.
Unscheduled waiting time is subject to vehicle/driver availability and is charged in 15 minute increments at:
- Executive Sedans $90 per hour
- Premium Sedans $120 per hour
- V Class $120 per hour
- Sprinter from $140 per hour
- Buses from $150 per hour, depending on bus size
For Domestic Airport pickups, the price includes waiting time of up to 30 minutes after the flight has landed, and for International pickups, the waiting time is up to 60 minutes after the flight has landed. If after this time the customer has not contacted either the driver or our office by telephone, the booking is considered forfeited and no refund will be provided. If the driver is required to wait due to delays, wait time is applicable at the above rate and further airport parking charges as per Brisbane Airport Corporation schedule will be applicable.
In the event that a particular vehicle becomes unavailable for a transfer, Brisbane Executive Transfers reserves the right to substitute a vehicle of a similar quality without prior consent in the case of a road incident or breakdown in order to complete the booking.
Collection & Use of Your Personal information
In order to provide our services, Brisbane Executive Transfers may need to collect personally identifiable information, including names, telephone numbers, physical addresses and email addresses.
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf. These companies will be permitted to obtain only the information they require to deliver the service. Brisbane Executive Transfers takes all reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.